Have you written your vows yet?

"Clubs aren't usually my scene" - I said.
"What? Oh yeah! THIS IS FUN!" - My friend yelled back assuming I said something else.
The room was packed, I could barely see the end of it. For me it looked like an endless see of bodies, beautiful bodies.
I didn't fit.
But I was trying something new so I just wiggled my body for a bit, trying to mimic what I thought the song waves looked like in my mind, hardly an award winning performance. Is that how people dance?
It didn't take too long for me to start overheating, too many people packed into a that tiny room with black walls.
"I am going to get something TO DRINK!"- I yelled, making sure to move my mouth so he would understand.
"Alright, don't get LOST!" - Said my friend, oblivious to the fact that I most certainly would.
And so I did... I walked to the bar and yelled something to the bartender, he gave me a drink, it had ice in it so it would have to do. Tasted like fake cherries and gasoline. 
I made my way through the people wall into a corner of the room and sat on a high stool. Trying as hard as I could to keep my posture, I wasn't as hot as anyone else but at least they could say I sat properly. Like anyone even noticed.
I was there for what felt like a billion hours watching people dace, kiss, turn around and kiss someone else. It was like this big crazy celebration of life... and there I was... watching it, not at all connected to the thing aside from my nasty drink and the fact I could hear the same music, and smell the same room.
"Hi", someone said... and I immeditaly smiled, like I instantly knew he was gonna ask me if there was anyone sitting in the stool next to mine and if they could take it away. I turned to face whomever it was already agreeing to the stool removal before the question even became.
He got close to my ear and said: "Can I sit with you?", he used the loudest voice he could without yelling and smiled eager for an answer. I consented with a nod.
I was mesmerised, why would he want to sit there, in the corner, with me? Why was he smiling? Was his the perfume the one I could smell everywhere right now? Why is he still looking at me? Damn... am I being super weird about this?
"Clubs aren't usually my scene" - he said, leaning closer to my face so I could hear him again, no yelling necessary. I smiled and said "They aren't mine either", my voice wasn't even audible but he read my lips.
"Are you hungry? I know a place across the street." - He said, refreshing his smile.
"Sure, why not" - I was trying new things, a burger with a stranger sounded like something new.
And we left together.
And it all began.